Monday, August 1, 2011

White Mitt Romney or Black Mitt Romney




It would be easy for me to write a scathing profane blog about Obama, Democrats, and TeaBags but I'm past that today. At some point those of us who are disgusted with Obama's cowardice or true Conservative beliefs have to put our money behind our words. I'm sure I'll be moved to rant about Obama and worthless Democrats again but not now.

I was a Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) in the Army, and there is a old saying about soldiers. As long as soldiers are bitching everything is fine, when they stop bitching, then you better look for trouble. It's the same in the civilian world. I always tell my wife whenever she complains about her job, you aren't going to do anything, you are still bitching. She hates it because she knows I'm right, and she just wants to vent. Well, I'm not bitching now.

Today, I read a comment to the blog Harry Belafonte: “Such a void in moral truth” that reduced the 2012 election to its lowest common denominator:

It’s your choice:

White Mitt Romney with Congressional Dems in opposition

OR

Black Mitt Romney with Congressional Dems in submission



If you've read any of my previous post, you know I've already chose AnybodyButObama2012, and I urge all disgusted Progressives to choose AnybodyButObama2012 or White Mitt Romney. Today, I Googled Mitt Romney. I calmly removed a credit card from my wallet, then checked to $100 button, entered the relevant personal data, and clicked contribute. I'll donate to Romney every month in increasing amounts as long as he is the front-runner for the Republican nomination, but I'll support any candidate that has a realistic chance of defeating Barack Obama.

After Sunday's political massacre, the cremation of the "Democratic" Party and the death of Progressive political policies for the next 2 to 6 years, I choose White Mitt Romney. I'll use every ounce of political speech I have to oppose every Democrat in Washington, and give every spare dime I have to defeating every elected Democratic Poverty Pimp and Corporate Whore. Sorry, that wasn't bitching, just stating facts.

1 comment: